CMAA University is housed on The Club Resource Center, a comprehensive training and education platform for CMAA members, their board and their employees.
Your CMAA member benefits include access to CMAA University so you can earn CMI credits and further your career. Credits can count toward the requirements for the Certified Club Manager (CCM) designation, the Certification Maintenance Requirement, Honor Society and Master Club Manager (MCM) eligibility. Courses are taken at your pace and on your schedule.
Content Areas Include:
- Archived Webinars - recordings of recent expert-led webinars covering the latest issues and topics in club management as well as the schedule of upcoming webinars.
- Certificate Programs – are designed to increase member knowledge in individual competency areas.
- Conference Education* – session recordings for conference attendees and a sample of the most popular sessions for all members.
- Manager in Development – is an on-the-job a mentor/mentee program to educate entry- and mid-level managers through exposure to diverse departments within a club operation.
- Executive Level Education* – are courses have been developed for CMAA Members to further their professional development from leading industry subject matter experts.
- Micro Learning – bite-size manager-led education that can be applied immediately to your club.
*Complimentary Credits - These content areas house courses that provide complimentary CMI or Association Activity credits for CMAA members. To learn more, watch this tour detailing which courses provide these credits.
Sign in Now
CMAA professional, alumni and managing director members may sign in to access CMAA University using their CMAA member number and LastnameBirthyear (Smith1979).
CMAA recommends these technology tips for CMAA members and clubs using the platform.
Revolutionizing Employee Training
Not only can you use this incredible system to develop your own education and skills, but you can also use it to train and educate your staff and track, measure and monitor all of it, in real-time. Learn more now.