This combined educational program and exposition is the largest industry event of its kind, bringing together general managers, CEOs and COOs from some of the most prestigious clubs around the world. Management teams from clubs including country, city, yacht, military, athletic and golf facilities will convene to make purchasing decisions, network, attend educational sessions, tack industry trends and seek tools to help them achieve their professional management goals.
This events provides a low cost-effective way for you to reach the club facility decision makers from around the country and the world. These decisions makers are:
- Looking for new products and services to improve performance;
- Eager to learn about new trends and innovations that will benefit their bottom line;
- Seeking current information to guide and validate their future purchasing decisions; and
- Meeting face to face to discuss a potential purchase.
- The professional Association for club management professionals
- Representing 6,500 members
- 2,500 country, golf, city, athletic, faculty, yacht, town and military clubs
- 45 chapters across the country and internationally