The Club Managers Association of America is pleased to announce its 2016 Officers and Board of Directors. CMAA members had the opportunity to cast their ballots online in advance of or in-person at the 89th World Conference on Club Management and Club Business Expo in San Diego, CA. The election results were announced at the event’s Awards and Conference Finale on Thursday, February 25.
The 2016 CMAA Officers are:
- President Jill R. Philmon, CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of Ballantyne Country Club, Charlotte, NC;
- Vice President Robert C. James, CCM, CCE, CHE, Chief Operating Officer of Westchester Country Club, Rye, NY;
- Secretary – Treasurer Robert J. "Bobby" Crifasi, CCM, CCE, CPA, General Manager of New Orleans Country Club, New Orleans, LA; and
- Immediate Past President Tony D’Errico, CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of Westwood Country Club, St. Louis, MO;
Newly elected or re-elected as Directors are:
- Mitchell Platt, MCM, CCE, General Manager of Cosmos Club, Washington, DC (Elected to a Three-Year Term);
- Randall J. Ruder, CCM, CCE, General Manager of Beach Point Club, Mamaroneck, NY (Elected to a Three-Year Term); ; and
- Michael Seabrook, CCM, CCE, General Manager of Belle Meade Country Club, Nashville, TN (Elected to a Three-Year Term);
Directors continuing to serve on the CMAA Board include:
- Mark A. Bado, MCM, CCE, General Manager and Chief Operating Officer of The Kansas City Country Club, Mission Hills, KS;
- Brian Kroh, CCM, General Manager of John's Island CLub, Vero Beach, FL
- William E. Langley, CCM, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of Quail Ridge Country Club, Boynton Beach, FL
- Todd D. Marsh, CCM, CCE, General Manager of Conway Farms Golf Club, Lake Forest, IL (Re-elected to a Two-Year Term);
- Richard D. Spurlin, CCM, CCE, General Manager of Eugene Country Club, Eugene, OR.
- Christina A. Toups, CCM, CCE, General Manager of Ridglea Country Club, Fort Worth, TX
Lastly, the Bylaws Propositions were approved by the CMAA Membership.