These one-day summits are designed to bring together a club's General Manager/CEO and the Club President or a Board Member for cooperative education on club leadership and governance.
Each summit will provide a concentrated day of education around the topic of Private Club Board Governance and Leadership. The subject matter will encompass what "model clubs" are doing with regard to best leadership practices, including:
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Board, President and GM/CEO
- Board Self Evaluation
- Evolution of the Club Industry
- Strategically Thinking/Forward Thinking to Meet Members Needs
- Strategically Setting Up the Board
- Data Driven Decision Making Vs. Emotional Decision Making
Locations for 2017:
The full day of education, breakfast, lunch and evening reception, which includes both the club's General Manager/CEO and the Club President or Board Member is $700. Register Here!
Please note: Registration for each summit closes 10 days prior to the event.
This Governance/Leadership Summit counts as a CMI workshop and CMAA members can earn 7 CMI Education Credits.
Local Hotel Recommendations