Access the Event Anywhere
The challenges of 2020 have been unparalleled and the demands on club management professionals to adapt, evolve, and improve have never been greater. Your members, your staff team, and your facilities have been put to the test.
Continue to be the leader your club needs by refreshing your skills and your industry knowledge, connecting with fellow professionals, and exploring the latest innovations at the only event focused on the business of running a club.
Immerse yourself in five days of stellar educational programming engineered for your challenges, without the cost of travel or concern about time away.
Get Ready to LOL
Laugh out loud, chuckle, cackle, or howl with fellow club management professionals on
Wednesday, March 10 at 7:00 p.m.
Blockbuster Comedian Sebastian Maniscalco will have you roaring with laughter during the Networking Event!
Preview the Maniscalco Experience!
Presented in partnership with CMAA Strategic Partner E-Z-GO
Before the main event, we will get the party started with the opening act, pre-show cocktails and mocktails presented by ClubProcure. A mixologist from Infinium Spirits will be featuring two cocktails, showcasing Zaya Rum. Access the recipes now so you can have the ingredients ready!
But no need to wait until March 10 to have some fun – you could WIN BIG now with a virtual scratch off ticket.
Prizes will include:
- One lucky winner will earn a Trip for Two to the 2021 Ryder Cup at Whistling Straits
- One lucky winner will receive a 36-bottle stainless steel wine cellar fully stocked with wines from Jackson Family Wines
- Two lucky winners will receive a case of Red, White and You - Saint Francis Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay courtesy of Kobrand Wines
- One lucky winner will get a Wine Club membership for one year from The Wine Group
- One lucky winner will receive a 3L magnum of Imagery Wines from The Wine Group
- Five lucky winners will receive ClubProcure memberships for year (a $500/year value)
- And more!
Everyone’s a winner – even if you don’t win, for every virtual card scratched, Club Procure will make a $5 donation in your name to The Club Foundation (maximum donation of $2,500).